Alleva is proud to join the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP). Over the last 40 years, NAATP has been at the forefront of the battle against addiction. NAATP unites those of us who work to fight addiction and ensures that members follow ethical and values-based approaches to healing. Their mission is to “provide leadership, advocacy, training, and member support services to ensure the availability and highest quality of addiction treatment.” In doing so, NAATP has created a standard for the industry.
NAATP’s work aims to influence the following areas of the addiction treatment field:
- Access to addiction treatment
- Delivery of addiction treatment
- Recognition of best service delivery practices in addiction treatment
- Recognition of ethical practices in addiction care marketing and service delivery
- Dissemination of addiction treatment information to the industry and the public
- Education and training
- Public policy advocacy
- Addiction industry unity, collaboration, and information sharing
At Alleva, we also seek to positively influence these areas of treatment provision and are excited to be part of an organization that represents its members with a strong and unified voice. Following in NAATP’s footsteps we will continue to work to overcome all barriers between treatment providers and the ethical, effective treatment of those in need.
Click here for more news from Alleva.